Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Google Adsense

I wanna talk about a little something that could be wasting your time right now...

Google Adsense.

No offense, and not to sound like a hypocrite because I have Adsense ads both on this site and my Youtube channel, but I've had enough experience now I've realized it most likely will not give you the payout you are looking for.

I'm not saying give up on it by any means, I think it's a very good tool to be kept around, but in most peoples cases even when you have lots of traffic being driven to your website, the fact of the matter is people still probably aren't clicking.

I'm writing an ebook about the ways I make money online, and this is actually going to be part of it, but I'm going to go ahead and share with you before hand...

When someone clicks on your Adsense ads, you will probably only get a few cents, however if someone buys an affiliate product of yours, the commission will most likely be at least $10.

See where I'm getting at, both of them took just one click, but you made a much larger amount just by the affiliate commission.

I thought it was just me, it's actually something I've been thinking about for awhile now, but as I was reading Nick Tart's blog at www.14clicks.com I read a section that basically said the same thing; even he said he only pulled about $100 dollars with thousands of views.

What are your guys' thoughts? Let me know how you've been doing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment