Saturday, September 17, 2011

HELP ME!!!

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Today I wanted to address something that alot of people seem to have a problem with.

Creating a blog.

It's really not that difficult, but I know alot of you are lazy. Excuse my manners, but I know you are, because I was...I still am. Sometimes you will just surf the internet for HOURS on end and not really take action on anything.

Well, it's time to put an end to that. I know you're probably scared and fear failure, or loosing money. But I'm here to tell you right now, you don't have to do any of those.

Get a blog, I recommend blogspot for beginners, it's so easy to use, and easy to start posting ads once your ready. Just to give you an example, I could never figure out how to put ads on my blogs until I started here...

Think of a decent name, and boom. You have your blog. It can be about anything you want, and you've probably heard alot of people say it should be about your passion-because it should!

When you pick a topic to write about in your blog, it won't seem like "work" and you will be providing your followers with great content, very often.

Maybe you like to paint, ever thought about making a blog about it?
Or maybe you like mountain biking, gardening, fashion, home decor, sports etc...

I mean do you see where I'm getting at here? Alot of people get confused thinking that when they want to make money on a blog it has to BE about money making...but it doesn't! Pick your topic/passion. Start writing about it. Then when you're ready, and you've gathered some followers, start thinking about adding affiliate products or ads to your blog, but pertaining to your topic. For instance, let's say you wanted to make your blog about painting, start going to websites for paint supplies or google some, I'm sure you won't have any problem finding affiliate products to promote in your blog!

It works great this way, because you are talking about something you know and are knowledgeable about, and still making some cash on the side.

It's not difficult, I promise! And I'm willing to offer hands on help through skype for the first 3 people that contact me!

So what's your passion?
L.A.

youtube.com/laeveryday

No comments:

Post a Comment